Objection to Saher Traffic Violation: How to file objection? Cancelling Traffic Fine
One peaceful day in Riyadh, you are driving or relaxing at home or having a good times with family or friends, then suddenly you receive text message from Saher, the first message was in Arabic and showing figures of numbers and at the bottom is a currency of SAR. If you receive this kind of message you will get nervous and become restless untill you’ll know whats the meaning of that Arabic text messages. You’ll know this meaning when the second text message comes in your phone which is in English text, telling that Traffic Violation with ticket number and fine amount. Now your peaceful day will be ruined, makes you troubled, and you keep thinking why you have this kind of traffic violation if you believe that you didn’t made it and there was a mistake from Saher side.
Things to do:
- Check online thru MOI your details and violation (www.moi.gov.sa). Go to e-services\public query traffic violation\ – enter your iqama, ticket number & verification code(graffiti characters). After seeing your details of violation and the maps or location, you can confirm if this violation done by you or not, if you confirm that it was a mistake, then file now the objection.
- Filing objection online: this option is not working because I try it several times and their site is down, this option is available at the bottom of Public Query traffic violation after displaying of Violation details. You can still try this but recommend try to go directly to Traffic Police Office to file your complain.
- Filing objection in Traffic Department Office.
- Proceed to Nearest Traffic Police Station (try Nasseriyah Traffic Police), look for the Building No.3, Dispute Section to file your complain. The desk personel will give you the Objection form to be fill with Arabic and you will receive the print out of your violation details after you submit the form you filled up. The section manager will do some intial check on your complain and decide for your complain, but usually he will tell you to proceed to the next building (Building No.4) IT Section for further investigation.
- Investigation at IT Section or the Computer building. Well if the Dispute manager requires further investigation since the violation incident was done automatically by Saher Camera and he cannot decide, you’ll have to proceed to IT section. Inside the IT section (Building No.4), show the complain form you fill-up and the print of your violation, they will make a replay of event by playing the recorded CCTV footage of the incident. The type of car, plate number, time and even the driver’s face can be seen in the cctv film and it will shows the actual incident captured by Saher camera.
- Result of Objection. If you are found guilty on the traffic violation as describes, you’ll have to pay the fine after the confirmation or within one month to avoid penalty. But if the investigation found that you are innocent, then the violation will be cancelled and it will take effect after one week of filing. You can verify it by calling 989 or checking thru MOI website after one week.
Hope this will helps you how to deal this kind of trouble in Saher Cameras.